Recipes

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sweet Find Wednesday: Munchkin Cloth Snack Bags

New Section!
So often when I am talking to my friends, we end up swapping tips about items we have found recently that make life more simple, beautiful, or just more enjoyable in general. In the midst of the daily grind, these finds can be pretty exciting! I've decided it might be fun to share that excitement with you on the blog each Wednesday. Enjoy the first "Sweet Find." 

Snack sacks!
Say that five times fast. I have been eying these cute, environmentally friendly snack sacks on Etsy for quite some time. Take a look at a few of my favorites:
Available from Bag it Conscious



Available from Mada's Place

"Manly" bags I found for Mike, also available from Bag it Conscious. Non-girly looking reusable bags are unfortunately quite scarce.
In the midst of my deciding on which ones to purchase online, I trudged into Walmart for my weekly shopping. Low and behold, I found these reusable snack sacks from Munchkin! They were about $7 and came three in a pack.

I love the zippered closures--and so does Laila. She can "unzipper it" all by herself, which is a BIG DEAL to her as a toddler.

I even like the fabric better than any that I found on Etsy. Even though it is not the most masculine pattern ever made, Mike takes them in his lunches too. What a man!

After a few uses, we turn them inside-out and run them through the washer and dryer. Good as new!
I may eventually purchase some handmade sandwich-sized reusables on Etsy, but for now we are quite happy with these from Munchkin. You can purchase them at Walmart or look for them online; however, I couldn't find them online for less than $12 at Amazon.

And that's today's Sweet Find. Hope you enjoy the day! :)

No comments: